AccessibilityThis site is 100% compliant with XHTML 1.0 Strict and uses CSS, compliant with version 2 of the protocol.
Furthermore, the site has been tested for consistent rendering in the latest browser versions of: Gecko (Firefox), Opera and Safari. It also renders well in Internet Explorer, but with some inconsistencies, because I have avoided the use of CSS hacks as much as possible. The content should also be viewable and manageable (albeit not styled properly) in other or older browsers.
The website tentatively conforms to the WCAG triple A rating and § 508 guidelines for web content accessibility.
Additionally, most document metrics (lengths, widths and spacings) are font-size relative, so the text styles can be resized as desired using standard controls in your browser.
Access KeysMoving around sections of a page
- accesskey= “c” – takes you to the page main content
- accesskey= “n” – takes you to the navigation sidebar
- accesskey= “t” – takes you to the top of the page
- accesskey= “s” – takes you to the search box (only applicable when viewing the blog)
Moving around the site
- accesskey= “a” – brings you to this page
- accesskey= “b” – takes you to the blog
- accesskey= “m” – takes you to the sitemap